Monday, February 1, 2010

The Start of Something New

I would love to say that I am great scrapbooker, and keep track of my life memories well, but that would be a lie. Keeping up with my childs baby book, is something I just don't think to do, or I think oh...I will put that in later, I will remember. But as I sit down to update it I find myself wondering and guestimating (is that a word) when events in his life happened. My solution to this problem is to blog, and am hoping I am better @ this than I am @ writing things down. The other problem I have is printing off pictures. I take a fair amount but never get them printed. I am hoping it will be easier to upload onto my blog. So here it goes....:)

For Christmas my husband got me a new camera, and I am determined to get the most use out of it. Here are a few of my favorite pics from Cole and Derek playing out in the snow last month...


Cole trying to eat the snow


Still trying...





Father & Son


Rosy cheeks



Have a great Day,

allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know you want to leave a comment. I would love to hear it :) Check back here for a response.