Friday, October 15, 2010

Illness

Colds, sore throats, and fevers are going around. The Dreher household has not been missed. Cole woke up with a fever early Tuesday morning and then slept until about 1:15 in the afternoon!! He would wake up occasionally saying "mo ice water please" take a big gulp and then fall back asleep. By late afternoon we was acting better and his fever had broke. All was well until Wednesday afternoon when I felt like my own throat was on fire, my appetite disappeared (which is really rare), and the thought of having to get up and run after Cole made me dizzy. I am hoping it will finally go away soon so we can enjoy the weekend as a family.


Hopefully Derek won't get it! Sorry, no pictures today. We are just laying low over here.



Hope everyone is staying healthy!



Love, allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know you want to leave a comment. I would love to hear it :) Check back here for a response.