Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Now a Daddy's Boy

Up until recently Cole has been a total Mama's boy. Now Dad is totally cool and fun for him :) We still have fun playing games, doing puzzles, and playing cars, but it is so much more fun with Dad. It warms my heart to see the two of them bond in a new and different way. Cole copies what Derek does, and has really become a mini Derek. We delight in the things Cole says, and does. Over Christmas Derek would spin Cole around, toss him in the air, and the look on Cole's face was pure joy and bliss. Every time Derek set him down Cole would grab his leg, crane his neck up at Derek and say, "again?" Derek would just smile and say, "This is what I have been waiting for." I love my boys, and the bonds we have.

A few pictures that make me smile of the two of them :)

Father and Son nose cleaning sans tissue...gross! Lol!


Love Cole's face in this picture


Joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know you want to leave a comment. I would love to hear it :) Check back here for a response.