Saturday, January 8, 2011

We leave and the snow falls...

We are on vacation in Florida! And it wasn't a moment to soon, back home has gotten hit with 15-18 inches of snow! My mom and I flew with the kids and Derek drove down with my brother Bobby. Derek hates to fly. The kids did wonderful. Especially Cole who is a little rocket these days. Julia enjoyed being held, and snuggling with me while in the moby wrap. The weather here is so nice, warm and breezy. We went for a nice long walk this morning.


Here is Julia enjoying the wind in her hair! ha!


Photobucket

She was not a fan of the stroller, so Derek and I took turns holding her.


Photobucket

Like I said, he is a little rocket! Derek had him running in between us and Nonna (who was pushing an empty stroller) :)

Photobucket

Cole likes to race, and says, "lets race!" all of the time. It really means "come on chase me, I love it." The walk wore both of the kids out, and they are taking nice long naps! yay!

Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know you want to leave a comment. I would love to hear it :) Check back here for a response.