Thursday, June 16, 2011

Embrace the Camera ~ Pool style


Julia is so easy to get pictures with, well because she isn't on the move, yet....  Whereas Cole is near impossible to get a picture with.  We attempted another family picture over the weekend, and it was about as successful as our Easter picture.  So for this weeks embrace the camera, here is a picture of Julia and I.

Photobucket

A few points:
  • J and I are the fairest skin chicks in the midwest.
  • I am rocking a maternity swimsuit (I would rather chop off a finger than shop for a swimsuit, or maybe when I reach my weightloss goal, which by that time we will be shopping for sweaters.)
  • I made J's hairbow, and I know it doesn't coordinate with her suit, but it did with her outfit.
  • I am linking up with Emily for Embrace the Camera.

Have a great day all!
 

 

1 comment:

Come on I know you want to leave a comment. I would love to hear it :) Check back here for a response.