Thursday, January 5, 2012

Beautiful Lillian


After having the privilege of being a part of Lily's delivery, Dana asked me if I would be interested in trying to take newborn pictures of Lily.   So with a pile of hair bows, blankets, a space heater, a whim, and a prayer we set out to do pictures this morning.

Here are a few of my favorites:


AND_8813


AND_8764



AND_8751


AND_8724

AND_8847


AND_8670-2


AND_8706

AND_8867-2


The last one I love for all of the sentimental reasons.  

Everything in it was made by someone with love.

The cradle made by Grandpa Dreher.

Afgan by Grandma Dreher.

Hairbow by Alicia.

Lily by Dana & Ben.


2 comments:

  1. WOW! Those pictures look professionally done. You are a great photographer! These pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job - so professional! You could have a side business of photography. You have time -- right?

    ReplyDelete

Come on I know you want to leave a comment. I would love to hear it :) Check back here for a response.