Thursday, April 15, 2010

What we've been up to....


I know it has been awhile since I posted, but the fatigue of pregnancy has caught up with me. When I was pregnant with Cole, I swear I slept all of the time in the first couple months. Derek would come in and check on me after 18 hours or so and wake me up to make sure I was alive! Ha! It is harder this time having a toddler to entertain and watch after.

Anyway, we have been trying to get Cole to potty train....note the word trying.

Did you notice the tattoo on his arm?? Cole talks a lot but not all of his words are clear, but of course the word tattoo is clear as day. I told Derek that if Cole asks for a real tattoo, then Derek is going to get my name in bold letters on his butt! ha!!

Derek took his first swim in the freezing river last night, to get my yoga ball :)

Derek brought the yoga ball out for Cole to play with, but Derek and I started kicking it back and forth and it ended up in the river. Since my husband is no litter bug he jumped in, in almost nothing to get the ball! I laughed so hard!!

The ball and Derek made it safely back to shore :)

Cole continues to be methodical with lining up his cars (notice they all face the same direction). He does this all of the time. He will line them up and then send them for a ride and then line them all up again :)


Cole loves loves loves trains, and I got a wooden set of train tracks on e-bay last night for cheap! We also got a family membership to the train station here in town for a whole year. I have a feeling that is going to pay for itself in just a few months. I think Derek and Cole will be spending time there this winter when the new baby arrives, to get out of the house :)

Well the weather is too nice to stay in! Cole and I are headed out to go for a walk :)

Have a nice day,
allison


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know you want to leave a comment. I would love to hear it :) Check back here for a response.