Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blog Neglect

I don't know where time is going, and can't believe it has been over a month since I posted anything. So here a few of the things we've done....

At the end of April these two got married, and Cole danced the WHOLE evening away :)

Played games and colored with Lindsay, Bobby and Nonna


Saw these two off for prom


Celebrated her 18th Birthday

And have watched this little guy grow like a weed


This is a typical face of Cole, and I love it :)

I haven't turned on my camera or computer in a couple weeks, but hopefully now I will get back on the wagon. Over the last couple weeks Cole has learned how to climb out of his crib! It is so sad, now we are trying to get him to sleep in a toddler bed, but that is a work in progress. :)

Next week I enter the second trimester of my pregnancy, and can't believe how fast time is going!!

Well, Cole just got out of the bath and is ready for me to get him ready for bed.

Hopefully I will be able to catch the Grey's Anatomy finale tonight :)

Good night,
allison

1 comment:

  1. Time really is flying by! im going to miss seeing cole on a regular basis, so you better keep it up with the pics. haha love you
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete

Come on I know you want to leave a comment. I would love to hear it :) Check back here for a response.