Sunday, June 27, 2010

playing with lightroon


Last weekend for father's day we went to the beach. Derek and I went to this same spot the day before for a wedding, and thought it would be perfect to take Cole too. So today since it is pouring buckets here, I finally got pictures downloaded off of my camera, and also downloaded a 30 day free trial of Lightroom. Now after playing around with it for a while here are some pics of our beach day. Cole loved to play in the sand and chase after the seagulls, but wasn't the biggest fan of playing in the water! ha :)

Cole surfing on the sand

Watch out birds here he comes!


A walk on the beach



That's all for now. Just enjoying not having to work on the weekend, and spending time with one another :)

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know you want to leave a comment. I would love to hear it :) Check back here for a response.