Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Half way there!

As of a couple days ago I am officially half way through my pregnancy! YAY! And on Monday we get to find out if this little one is a boy or a girl. I do know one thing, this baby is strong. I don't remember Cole being able to kick with such uumph at this point :) So stay tuned to find out if this is a boy or girl, we are just hoping for a healthy baby.

Today, Cole and I went to the park, and he screamed and giggled as he ran across the bridge. ha! But, here he is watching the other kids, and thinking things through :)

I just think he looks so cute here

My baby is growing up so fast!!

We'll keep you posted!

love,
allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know you want to leave a comment. I would love to hear it :) Check back here for a response.