Friday, January 21, 2011

Pink Ruffles And A Little Red Dress

Bless my mom's heart she saved some of her favorite outfits of mine from when I was Julia's age. On vacation Julia modeled these outfits for us. Julia was eight weeks in the pictures, and I was closer to three months.

The pink ruffle outfit.

Photobucket

The red dress

Photobucket


A LOT of people ask me how and why I style Julia's hair the way it is. Without a bow or headband it sticks straight up :) Every night after her bath we comb it down, and try to get it to lay flat. But, it has a mind of its own and by the time she is done eating, swaddled, and put into bed it has done its thing :) My hair did it to an extent, but I am pretty sure she has her daddy's hair which is stick straight. I guess time will tell. For now I think it is really cute.

5 comments:

  1. hey and check out a blog i am starting...its for class but also your inspiring me to ad more things to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing, send me the website when you get a chance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nevermind, I clicked on your name...

    ReplyDelete

Come on I know you want to leave a comment. I would love to hear it :) Check back here for a response.