Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Random


This post is totally random. Julia is on the brink of crawling, and will be chasing down her brother before we know it. Insert tear here.

Photobucket

I just read The Help, and it was excellent.  I have been reading a lot in the evenings, instead of watching TV or being on my computer, and it has been really nice to have a bit of a media break.  

Due to the layout of our house Cole and Julia will be sharing a room, and we have been busy trying to take it from a little boy sports theme to a colorful gender neutral friendly room.  We had the carpet guy come out the other day, so as soon as the carpet gets laid we will put it all together.  I am excited.
Photobucket

Cole is a jabbering, question asking, manner using energy machine.  I took some pictures of Julia for her 8 month milestone, and will posting those soon.  I  am better about taking pictures, but it takes me longer to get them of my camera and on to my computer.

Last week I took a few pictures of my cousins.  Taegan is such a funny little thing, full of personality.   Here are some of my favorites:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mother & Daughter

Photobucket

It was different (in a good way) taking pictures of people other than my own kids. 

Well, I think that is enough randomness for one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know you want to leave a comment. I would love to hear it :) Check back here for a response.