Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Heat is Off

The heat is off at the Dreher household, and we are outside! Derek was cleaning up the yard and is practicing his golf swing, while I chased Cole around to get some pictures. The whole time he acted like I wasn't there, like I was interupting his play time, lol!

He reminds me so much of his Uncle Nick


I was so focused on taking his picture, I didn't realize he was picking up a piece of old dog poop here! UGH!




Derek slipping on the slippery slope


Cole slipping and falling in the same spot! HA!


Finally looking at me to get his foot out of the golf net!


As Cole says "bah ummm" which is code for all done! Time to go in and eat dinner, then off to work :)

allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know you want to leave a comment. I would love to hear it :) Check back here for a response.