Tuesday, February 1, 2011

There's a Snowstrom Uh- Comin


Ever watched Golden Girls?  I love the episode where Sophia (the cute older lady with the straw bag) senses that there is "a Hurricane uh-comin", no one believes her, and they make fun of her for saying "uh-comin" ha!  Well, here in the Hoosier state we have a snowstorm uh-comin.  Of course, I planned on going to the store tonight when Derek got home from work, and it looks like I will still be going.  Cole loves milk, and I do not want to be stuck home for a couple days without it.
I am not used to the little ones napping at the same time and have some random thoughts (read only if really bored):

Cole has a pink mustache right now from trying my crystal light.

Julia and Cole are both napping at the same this afternoon. AMEN!

I own every season of Golden Girls.
 
Physically on Golden Girls I resemble Dorothy the most. ha!

We clothe diaper 60% of the time, and trying to increase that daily.

I sometimes miss working...sometimes I don't.

We are a one car family.

Derek turned 30 yesterday, and I did not take one single picture.  Lets just say it was one of those days, but we did have a really nice dinner at home.  

I am currently reading House Rules by Jodi Picoult.

Tonight I might just curl up on the couch, put in Golden Girls (which I have not watched in ages), and finish making this incredibly cute owl hat for a silence auction :) 

If you made it to the end, I am sorry I am not more interesting. ha!

Stay warm in the cold,
allison






No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on I know you want to leave a comment. I would love to hear it :) Check back here for a response.